Red Card Cancer is proud to announce, along with VALEIRA Inc., a tablet application called Mobile Match Prep™ for iPad, iPad Mini, and Android. The app is FREE and is available now on the App Store and Google Play.
The goal of the app is to help increase awareness of Red Card Cancer. Coaches, parents, players and trainers can all learn from the app which makes it a great asset for you digital collection.
The project began as a graduate school project for the VALEIRA Co-founders at Bloomsburg University. They wanted to eliminate the clipboard from the sidelines and replace it with a dynamic, digital application that was more than a clip board – and they achieved just that!
It’s the ultimate utility for any coach, trainer, parent or player. Not only is it something to use, it’s something to learn from. Here’s a closer look at what Mobile Match Prep™ does.
- Tactic Board. The Tactic Board is an area where you can add different formations ranging from 5v5 to 11v11, move players, draw movements and take notes to explain important positioning tactics specifically for your team to generate a plan to exploit the opposition.
- Training Ground. The Training Ground was made for you to plan your training sessions and pre-game drills. Drag cones, goals, balls and other equipment around the field, then save and email the session to your players and assistant coaches so they know what’s in store for training.
- Formations. There is always a debate as to what formation you should use against specific opponents. Our Formations section informs you of the strengths, weaknesses and strategies for each of the 11v11 formations we’ve installed within the app.
- Player Manual. The opportunity to truly educate the soccer community was made possible in our Player Manual. Built directly into our app is a list of 25 Elements of Successful Soccer Play. Each element provides a deeper look into what you can do to make your game play successful.
- Drills. A fully populated source that gives you a handful of drills to pick from and use at your next training session. Drill types include passing, shooting, goalkeeping, fitness, possession and other important skill sets needed to become successful. Drills are updated regularly to keep your training fresh.
- User Guide. With all that MMP has to offer, we felt the need to create an informative user guide for you to know all the capabilities of this wonderful soccer app.
Jared Ferreira, who is the Red Card Cancer and VALEIRA Co-founder says, “Mobile Match Prep was engineered with the focus of becoming the next generation clipboard, except with a lot more detail and better interactivity. We wanted to help inspire creativity throughout the game and provide an added dimension – and with Mobile Match Prep we did just that.”
Visit the Official Mobile Match Prep site and learn more about the best soccer apps out there! Or view the video below for a quick demo!